The bathroom door sensor is a vibration sensor that should be placed on the inside of the bathroom door or bathroom entry way. It detects vibrations when the door is moved.
1. The sensor will need to be powered on.
Insert 2 AAA batteries from your MySense box in the sensor. To insert the batteries, remove the cover strip.
To remove the cover strip:
- Gently press down on the ridged thumb press located at the top of the sensor
- Once pressed you can pull the backplate of the sensor away from the front cover allowing access to the batteries
- With the batteries properly in place and the plastic cover strip removed the sensor can be clipped back together
2. Check if the sensor has power by pressing the circle on the front of the sensor firmly. The LED above the button should flash red once.
3. Fit the sensor to the bathroom door.
When a location has been identified, place the sensor at the top of the door on the inside of the bathroom door.
With the sensor placed, open the door and check the activation on the activity graph in "Visualise".
Some older MySense boxes may include a previous version of this sensor, which used a magnet based door sensor. Please refer to how to install the front door sensor if you system includes this type of sensor.