Using Your Wearable Device
Your wearable device serves multiple functions—it measures your heart rate, tracks your movements such as step count, and doubles up as a watch displaying both time and date.
Before using your wearable device, ensure it's charged adequately for at least an hour.
To charge the device:
- Remove the strap located at the bottom of the screen to access the charging connector.
- Hold the watch face with one hand and gently wiggle the strap without the buckle until it releases.
- You'll find a small connector with gold stripes—this is the USB charging connector.
Connect the USB extension charging cable provided:
- Insert the USB charging plug into the USB cable extender until fully secured.
- Plug the cable into a power source. The wearable will display an animation indicating the battery is charging and show the message "charging" on the screen.
Troubleshooting Charging Issues:
- If the wearable doesn't seem to charge, attempt to flip it the other way while connecting it to the charging cable.
If you encounter issues with displaying heart rate, step count, or the time. Here's what to do:
- If the display remains inactive:
- Tap the screen gently to wake it up.
- If tapping doesn't work, perform a long-press on the bottom of the screen for about 5 seconds.
- The device should vibrate and then light up, addressing the display issue
For more information on the wearable, please read this article What is the wearable?
If you need more help, view our tutorial video below on how to use the wearable watch: