To get up and running with MySense, you will need to download and install the MySense app on your mobile device or tablet. The MySense app is available on the Apple App Store for iOS and Google Play Store for Android.
Once you have installed the MySense app, please set up your MySense account following the instructions below:
- Open the app.
- Select “New set up” (located under "Use a difference way to get started")
- Scan the QR code underneath your home-hub or enter the licence key manually.
- Once the QR code is validated, select “Myself” (if you are the next of kin of the person who is having the product installed in their home, select “Next of Kin”)
- Enter your first and last name and email address or mobile phone number. The email address/phone number will be used as your login ID.
- Review your account details to ensure they are correct.
- Enter the first and last name and email address or mobile phone number of the person you want to nominate as your next of kin. This is a person nominated by you who has full access to manage your data in the app.
- Review the details of your next of kin.
- A temporary password will be sent to your next of kin's email or mobile number so they can access their account.
- The next screen will ask for your consent regarding the data collected by MySense and your agreement to the Consent of Data Usage as well as to the Terms and Conditions.
- Review the account summary
- A temporary password will be sent to you via email or text message (depending on if you entered an email address or mobile number)
- Type in or paste the temporary password and tap on “Verify My Account”. Your account has been created and verified.
- Create a password of your own choice and confirm the same password in the text box.
- Tap “Reset Password” to submit the new password.
- Log in for the first time using your email address or mobile number and the password you have created.