To get up and running with MySense, you will need to download and install the MySense app to your mobile device or tablet.
Once you have installed the MySense app, please setup your MySense account following the instructions below:
- Open the app.
- Click the “Get Started” option.
- Tap “Create Account”.
- Click “New set up”.
- Tap “Scan the QR code” and scan the QR code supplied with your MySense box (holding your device over the code will automatically open your device camera, enabling you to scan the QR code).
- The app will then process the information from the QR code, which can take a moment.
- Once the QR code is validated, click “Create Account” at the bottom of the screen. If the product is installed in your home, select “Myself”. If you are a family, friend or carer of the person who has the product installed in their home, select “Someone Else”.
- Enter your name, date of birth, and email address or mobile phone number. The email address/phone number will be used as your login ID, and to send notifications, such as security verification.
- Read the Data Privacy Statement and the Terms and Conditions and answer accordingly.
- The next screen will ask for your consent regarding the data collected by MySense and agreement to the Terms and Conditions.
- A temporary password will be sent to you via email or text message (depending on if you entered an email address or mobile number).
- Tap the “Enter Temporary Password” button in the message you have just received.
- Type in or paste the temporary password and tap on “Submit temporary password” to verify your account.
- Your account has been created and verified.
- Tap “Next”.
- Create a password of your own choice and confirm the same password in the text box.
- Tap “Finish signing up” to submit the new password.
- Log in for the first time using your email address or mobile number and the password you have created.
You’re signed into MySense!